In order that pupils achieve their full potential, we provide a broad, rich and enjoyable curriculum tailored to meet individual needs.
- We are a caring school in which all children receive the support they need.
- We develop supportive links with pupil’s families, the local community and outside agencies.
- Teaching and learning takes place in a positive, safe and attractive environment.
- Pupils have a strong voice in the life of the school.
- Pupils are encouraged to develop active and healthy lifestyles.
- We all value educational achievement and appreciate that it is the key to success in later life.
- We are accepting and respectful of everyone in our school and the wider community.
- Pupils develop a set of moral values that enable them to make positive lifestyle choices.